How many amazing things can you cover in one relatively short interview with Rick Ross from Bon Appetit’s blog? All the things. These things, for instance:
- The lead photo, in which Rick Ross looks remarkably like your uncle on a lazy Saturday afternoon. Outside the frame, you imagine, is a pitcher of lemonade and a couple people playing Marco Polo.
- The implication that the soundtrack to said lazy Saturday afternoon is God Forgives, I Don’t. This has probably happened at least once. It probably has not happened countless times. Even assuming it’s that sort of album–this takes time. At least give it a few months, you know? You can’t just declare a barbecue classic before you’ve even fired up the grill.
- Rick Ross’s recipe for… grilled broccoli-cheese tilapia. Think of the quintessential Rick Ross-related food item; that is not it.
- Rick Ross’s recipe for a microwaved Honey Bun with a slice of cheese. Again, think of the quintessential Rick Ross-related food item; this still isn’t it (it’s from the days of lower food budgets), which is probably a good thing.
- Rick Ross mentioning waking up in the middle of the day, such a regular occurrence, the sort of thing you just toss into a sentence without ado.
- This quote: “I love that cheese.”
- This other quote:
BA: Do you have a strategy for eating on a plane?
RR: You keep it light. You don’t want to use those little bathrooms.
Lest they hold him back, clearly.
The post These Airplane Bathrooms Won’t Hold Rick Ross Back appeared first on Popdust.