Hundreds of celebrities exposed pics & videos!

Selena Gomez, Emma Watson, Lady Gaga, Paris Hilton, Mariah Carey, Brook Hogan, Olsen Twins, More!

Click Here Instant Access!

Friday, July 6, 2012

Rihanna’s Ass-Missing Playlist




Pity poor, poor Rihanna. She’s seen men come and go, she’s split with longtime friends and shitty accounting firms, but only one loss in her life really shakes her to the core: the loss of her behind. “I miss my ass,” she recently divulged to Harper’s Bazaar . “It just went away! I need a butt. I have an idea of one, but it’s not living up to its full potential right now.” Aww, Ri, we didn’t even realize! We would have sent a card or something. In the meantime, we hope you’re rocking out to some of these classic booty-less jams of recent years:



  • Cher Lloyd, “Want U Back, Back”

  • Sheryl Crow, “The First Butt is the Deepest”

  • Lloyd, “Dedication to My Ass (Miss That)”

  • Aerosmith, “I Don’t Want to Miss a G-String”

  • P. Diddy, “I Need a Butt (Pt. 2)”

  • Train, “This’ll Be My Rear”

  • Gym Class Heroes, “Ass Back Home”



The post Rihanna’s Ass-Missing Playlist appeared first on Popdust.




No comments:

Post a Comment